– hares for the hunters with certified race dogs: from the first Saturday of October to the first Saturday of November;
– hares for any hunters, as well as all other unlicensed fur game except water rats and American minks: from the first Saturday of November to the last Sunday of January;
– water rats and American minks: from September 1st to March 31st;
– beavers: from September 1st to March 31st;
– elk, deer and fallow deer: from August 20th to December 31st (deer hunting ends on January 31st).
Autumn-winter hunting season for Belarus is the second most popular after duck hunting.
Hoofed mammals hunting continues in winter: in particular elks, deer, fallow deer and moufflons.